1. Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
2. RHR Products accepts returns of "new, unaltered, unused" machines within 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. The definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
3. All returned machines are subject to a 3% restocking charge.
4. RHR Products does not cover return shipping costs. Return shipping charges are billed to the customer in full. RHR Products can assist in setting up the bill of lading through our carrier if needed. RHR Products is not at fault if the machine is damaged during the return shipping process. If customer does not have the original freight box, please contact RHR Products for boxing assistance.
5. If an item is received damaged by our carrier please contact RHR Products immediately for assistance at the number listed below.
6. Exchanges may be made at RHR Product’s sole discretion based upon the information provided.
7. Used machines cannot be returned or refunded.